Sunday, May 30, 2010

Best Part About Stupid Movies

I'm always so happy when stupid looking movies come out. In fact, I look forward to their releases more than I do the movies I actually want to see. There is one simple reason why. I don't have to watch their retarded commercials any more. I don't know if you have ever noticed this but movie commercials are on tv all the time just before the movie comes out. Then it is a rare thing to see any mention on tv after their release. For this reason, and this reason alone, I was eagerly awaiting the release of Splice. This movie looks retarded.

Now, if we can only speed along the release of the next steaming pile of movie excrement, Jonah Hex. How STUPID does this movie look? Are you kidding me? How broke is Josh Brolin, John Malkovich, and Will Arnet that they need to be in this movie? I'm not including Megan Fox in this list because I don't associate her with much talent or brains.

How does this look entertaining? I want to rip out my eyes every time this commercial comes on. So, my new most anticipated movie of the summer is Jonah Hex. Get it in the theaters so it can die quickly and I can put it our of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment